1. Information Regarding the Processing of Personal Data
(1) In the following, information is provided regarding the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be obtained about you personally; for example, your name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) The controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is LOESCHNER LLP, Schulterblatt 58 (Alte Pianoforte Fabrik), 20357 Hamburg, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org (see our Legal Notice).
(3) When contacting us by email or via a contact form, we will store information provided by you (your email address, your name and telephone number, if applicable) in order to respond to your queries. Data which arises in this connection will be deleted by us after storage thereof is not required any longer, or we will limit the processing thereof if statutory retention duties exist.
(4) If we rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our service, or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail regarding the particular transactions. In doing so, we will also name the specified criteria regarding the duration of the storage.
2. Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us regarding the personal data which concern you:
– Right to access,
– Right to rectification or deletion,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
3. Collection of Personal Data when Visiting our Website
(1) If you use our website merely for informative purposes, we collect only such personal data which is transmitted to our server by your browser. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6(1)(1) lit. (f) of the GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference with Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– Amount of data transmitted in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data set forth above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using, and through which the entity that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Overall, they serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).